Version: 3 May 2022.
In this policy, we explain how Quarterfall B.V handles any personal data that we obtain through our website at https://quarterfall.com or when you contact us by mail or phone. We will follow the law when you share personal data with us.
If you have any questions about our use of personal data for our Quarterfall ONE product, please check our Privacy and Cookie Notice .
If you have any questions about our use of personal data for our commercial Quarterfall product, we operate as a “processor” of data in that we process data on our platform solely on behalf of and on instructions from our customers and for no other purpose.
Information you provide to us
We collect the following information when you use our websites or contact us:
- When you contact us by mail, phone or through the contact form on our website: we collect your name, email address or phone number, and any other information you may provide to us.
- When you browse the website or contact us with commercial inquiries: we collect general analytics data and any contact and other information you provide to us.
We use this information:
- To reply to your information request when you contacted our call center or have a customer question.
- For our own marketing communication correspondence, including to follow up on leads.
- Customer support information for up to a year.
- Marketing information for up to two years.
We process this data based on your consent. In case of customer support, we need to be able to provide you that service. It is not a contractual or statutory requirement to provide this information.
Information we obtain about you
We use Google Analytics in the way described below.
We sometimes share your personal data with other companies. This includes outside service providers that we use for processing your data, for example:
- Companies that provide chat and other support functionality.
- Companies that support us in sending emails and other messages related to our marketing.
- Companies that support us in our marketing, sales, and customer support.
We require these companies to adequately safeguard your personal data and not use your data for any other purpose not authorized by us.
We might sell (part of) our business to another company. Such transfer of ownership could include the transfer of your personal data to the buyer if the data directly relates to that (part of the) business.
We will also release personal data to the authorities, if we are compelled to do so by law.
We will not sell or provide your personal data to other third parties allowing them to use your personal data for their own purposes.
You should also know that your personal data may be transferred from your home country to service providers outside of the EU. If you are an EU resident, this could imply that we also transfer data to countries or organizations that do not offer a so-called adequate level of protection for your personal data. When we transfer this data, we will do so only when we have put in place appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data. Please contact us to obtain a copy of the safeguards that we have put in place. Our contact details can be found at the bottom.
We use the following cookies:
- _gat (1 minute) and _ga (2 years from set/update). Placed by Google Inc. Reason: We use Google Analytics. This is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. to count visitors to our websites and analyze their usage of the site to help us determine the value of our content to our users. https://policies.google.com/privacy.
You have the right to request from us access to your personal data that we process. You also have the right to:
- Rectify incorrect personal data or erase it in certain circumstances.
- Restrict or object to the processing of your personal data.
- Receive your data so that you can use it elsewhere (data portability).
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please be aware that a withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data before the date on which you withdrew your consent.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you do not know who your supervisory authority is, please contact us and we will tell you.
Att. Data Protection Office
Jan van Eycklaan 2, 3723 BC Bilthoven, the Netherlands
Version: 3 May 2022
Cookies were last updated on 1 September 2020
This information can be viewed on https://help.quarterfall.com/article/160-website-privacy-policy